- Red kidney beans, boiled until tender (250 gms)
- Black beans, boiled until tender (250 gms)
- Minced garlic
- Diced onions
- Lemon juice or naturally fermented vinegar (amount according to taste)
- Diced vegetables (potato, chayote, squash or any vegetable that does not melt)
- Green chilli
- Coconut cream (optional)
- Cooking oil
- Black pepper (powdered)
- Bay leaf (3-4 pieces)
- Blend the red kidney beans and black beans to smoothness.
- Saute garlic and onions in a deep pan.
- Pour the blended beans, stir constantly and bring to a boil.
- Slowly add the lemon juice or vinegar and continue stirring the mixture.
- Add black pepper and bay leaf. Continue stirring.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Add coconut cream. Continue stirring.
- Add diced vegetables. Continue stirring.
- Add green chilli.
- Serve while hot.